Recevez notre liste des 10 items essentiels pour votre registre bébé.
Founder of Bona Dea Yoga, Birth and Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator, Prenatal Yoga Teacher and Therapist
I decided to become a Doula in 2011, when my first-born daughter was just a few months old. I didn’t have the hospital birth I was dreaming of and I wanted to help empower couples to take charge of their pregnancy and birth.
When I gave birth to my son at home two years later, I experienced something akin to bliss. I learned first-hand that incorporating meditation, visualization, yoga philosophy and breathing techniques are so incredibly helpful for those looking for a peaceful, empowering birth experience in the hospital, birth centre or at home.
I was diagnosed with Postpartum Depression when my son was a few months old, and was very grateful for the support of my own Postpartum Doula. I believe a large contributing factor to PPD is lack of help and support, and doula work in the postpartum period is some of my most important work.
- Accompagnante à la naissance certifiée (2011) chez Alternative Naissance
- Professeure et thérapeute de yoga certifiée
- Bilingue, anglais et français
- Experience avec accouchements à domicile et en milieu hospitalier
- Mon expérience ultime : l’allaitement en tandem pendant trois ans !
- Owner of mamanaturale.ca a natural parenting blog since 2010
Formations et certifications
- Introduction à l’allaitement et à l’écoute active, Nourrisource Montréal
- Marraine d’allaitement, NourriSource Montréal
- Certificat en Massage pour bébé Shantala Indian Infant Shantala Massage
- 300 heures en Health as a Whole Yoga Therapeutics with Re:Source Yoga
- 200 hours Hatha Yoga teacher training with Happy Tree Yoga
- Certification in Mom and Baby Yoga, Yin Yoga, Children’s Yoga
- I believe birth is beautiful and natural
- I believe in informed consent
- I believe in supporting not just the pregnant woman but also her partner
- I believe we possess everything we need to have the birth experience we desire
- I believe women were made to give birth and breastfeed
« Jenny is such a caring and knowledgeable doula. She really helped us after baby was born. We felt so much calmer with her support and were able to settle in as a family with much less stress.
Thank you! «
Read more from my doula clients…
Passez à l’action et prenez rendez-vous avec moi !
J’aimerais bien discuter avec vous de vos besoins en accompagnement ainsi que de mes services plus en détail. On pourrait aller prendre un thé et jaser davantage ! Envoyez-moi un courriel ou appelez-moi au 514-975-8973.