Breastfeeding is such an amazing way to feed your baby as well as bond with them!
While it is natural, however, many women worry about being able to breastfeed their baby. Are you worried that it will be painful? Are you worried about having enough milk supply? How do you know if your baby is getting enough milk? Do you need to pump?
As a team, our Doulas have breastfed a total of eleven babies. If we calculate the number of years, it’s almost 20 years of breastfeeding!
In this course, you will learn the basics of breastfeeding, including:
- When to start breastfeeding
- Setting up your breastfeeding stations
- What is a good latch
- Various breastfeeding positions
- How to know if baby is getting enough
- Burping baby
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise, such as cracked and bleeding nipples, mastitis and thrush
And just because you’re breastfeeding, it doesn’t mean baby won’t take any bottles, so we also include information about:
- Bottle feeding
It’s important to be knowledgeable about breastfeeding before having your baby, so these modules can be watched before you have your baby, as well as during your breastfeeding journey.
What’s included in this online class:
- Four professional video modules taught by Sylvia Otvos, Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula, mom of three kids, and Owner and Founder of Montreal’s premier bilingual Doula agency Rock the Cradle
- Over one hour of engaging material that you can watch at your own pace snuggled up on your sofa
- Captivating visuals of real moms, real dads and real babies demonstrating the class material
- Dozens of tips and tools to help you feel confident when feeding your baby
- A gorgeous 12-page workbook
- Lifetime material to all lessons
- A 30-day Moneyback guarantee
We are offering an amazing LAUNCH PRICE of $37 (regular $50). And you can start right now!
We look forward to helping you have the most positive breastfeeding experience possible!