Sign up now to receive the Top 10 Essentials for Your Baby Registry.
Hire your own Birth Coach!
Get ready for birth with a one-on-one birth consultation
- Would you like help in writing your birth plan?
- Do you require support in preparation of your birth without needing the full Birth Doula Package?
- Have you already attended prenatal classes, but have questions regarding what was taught?
- Or feel that the class you took was incomplete or not tailored to your needs and would like additional information?
- Are you searching for information on a specific topic (ex. breastfeeding, multiples, labour, newborn care, etc.)?
- If this is your second or third pregnancy, are you looking for a quick refresher course to get you and your partner thinking about birth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then perhaps a birth consultation is what you need to ready yourself for the arrival of your baby.
How does it work?
Sessions are two (2) hours and can be in person, or by Skype. During this time, we’ll answer your questions, as well as provide guidance and support.
Birth Coach to Birth Doula
If you decide you’d like to have a Birth Doula present at your birth, please let us know. The consultation will act as one of your prenatal meetings and the Birth Consultation fee will be transferred to the Birth Doula fee.
As members of the Association of Naturotherapists of Quebec (A.N.Q.) we are able to provide receipts for insurance purposes.